I’m going to be quite honest and admit that I’m not sure I have anything all that interesting or important to say today. But here we go anyway:
- Weather in the South continues to be completely bipolar. On Sunday I was wearing shorts and flip-flops, and yesterday I don’t think I ever gained full feeling in my feet.
- Granted, my frozen feet also had a lot to do with the fact that the heat was broken in my office yesterday. Not. Fun.
- BUT it got fixed before I got into work today, so huzzah! Though I brought my fuzzy blanket with me just in case.
- I’m currently nomming on a leftover cupcake from our Oscars party this weekend. Leftovers are the ultimate advantage of hosting parties (at least for me).
- For having seen none/almost none of the Oscar-nominated films, our party did a pretty decent job at picking the winners. Still no Oscar for Leo, though.
- The cats still don’t like me. Oh well.
- I get to do taxes soon…woo.
- BUT I GET A REFUND. HALLELUJAH.
- (See what I mean? I have nothing interesting to say today. I’m sorry you guys are reading this. I really am.)
- Got to see some dear alum friends of mine when they came to Birmingham this weekend. Mexican food and old friends: it doesn’t get much better than that.
- I’ve decided to make cookies and send them to my brother. But since he doesn’t read my blog, he won’t know they’re coming! Mwa-ha-ha…
- The evil laughter wasn’t necessary.
- I need a haircut.
- And some sleep.
- And a new book.
- I’m looking forward to living much closer to work come May/June (as in a 3-minute drive as opposed to a 30-minute drive). Imagine all the gas money/sleep time I’ll save!
Okay, I’m putting this list out of its misery. I’m sorry, guys. I don’t know why I thought this was a good idea. Writer’s block is my least favorite thing, and this is why. Ughhhhh.
Have a Guardians of the Galaxy trailer for your trouble: